Why Seniors Should be Able to Bring Outside Food into School

Abbie Huberty, Staff Reporter

Seniors here at Denfeld High School are not allowed to bring any outside food into the building. Many seniors are upset by this. We should be able to go get our food and bring it back to the cafeteria. As long as we clean up our messes, I don’t get why it’s not allowed. Many times at lunch the place you go to get your food is kinda far away, so it would be nice to be able to go get your food and come back and eat inside instead of sitting in your car.

When you bring food in they make us throw it away or finish it fast. I think it should depend on your next teacher you have. Some teachers don’t like eating in their room but many don’t care. In my opinion, we should be able to bring it their room if they are okay with it and we clean up our mess. I don’t see what is so wrong with that. Not even just for seniors. Underclassmen should be able to bring their lunches here from school up to their next class if they didn’t finish and if they okayed it with the teacher. In my opinion we shouldn’t have to rush to finish our food. Also on that note I believe that we should be able to eat in the library. Like all the other things, we would clean up our messes. They need to give us chances and if they do go bad then go back to how things are now, but if we do good with it I believe we should be able to eat in the library, bring food back to class as long as the teacher allows it, and let seniors bring food back in.