Fine Arts Night

Miracle Moore, Staff Reporter

Denfeld kids, tonight is the night of nights! Join your fellow peers at Fine Arts Night. It’s the only annual event where you can watch the entirety of our school’s artistic programs perform all at once. You’ll get to experience a variety of entertainment, from music to speech! There will be a jazz band performance, a one act play by our drama department, several skits carried out by speech speakers, lyrical performances by the choir students, and much more!

“I think it’s really cool that so many kids in this school are so uber talented,” said junior Sam Michaelicek. “And to perform together is great, because y’know- we’re all in this together!”

“The play is going to blow people away, and the music department has been practicing so hard for these performances,” said theater and music participent Paige Kunst. “Without a doubt people are going to be impressed!”

Fine arts night will begin promptly at 6 o’clock in the Denfeld auditorium. A donation of $5 per person is greatly appreciated, though admission is one hundred percent free! Bring your friends and family- though we encourage leaving toddlers and babies at home with the babysitter. Go ahead and spread the word, Hunters. If you love the arts just as much as us, swing on by Fine Arts Night!